• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC 101 - What am I missing?

Contributor ,
Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have had CC for some time. I am currently working on a project in Lightroom which I have used since early versions. I am now also using the Mobile App (iPhone7 and DNG files).

My expectation of workflow would be like below:

- Take a picture in LR Mobile

- Edit if desired

- Sync to the CC Cloud (which I do and it says all files are up to date).

- Go to the Web Based CC or to another system (my laptop) with CC on it and I should see that picture in Files under Assets.

- I do not. It's no where but on the phone.

On a different note, the CC App on the phone has a LIGHTROOM Tab (Files\Libraries\LIGHTROOM\Mobile Creations). But even though the LR App tells me all files are up to date, there are no files in UPDATED THIS WEEK or any other projects or files.

So what am I missing? I watched the cloud icon count to 100% then tell me everything was UP TO DATE.

I want to be able to take a pic with my phone, have it sync up automatically to CC, come home and have it available in LR or PS.

It can't be this hard.

Thanks

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 31, 2016 Dec 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Disregard - luckily I figured it out myself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines