• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC app reinstall

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I reinstall the CC app on my machine without affecting the suite apps like AI, PS, Acrobat, etc? And without affecting my CC files on the cloud?

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, you generally cannot uninstall the cc desktop app without uninstalling your apps.  your cc cloud files remain.

that said, what problem are you having?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems do be that CC does not like to run with Spotify. Yesterday I was opening a 9M file in AI (AI was already running) and it crashed my system. Today I had AI running and CC crashed my system when I tried to open PS.

CC also takes a long time to load.

Do you represent Adobe in some way or just being generally helpful?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am not an adobe employee.  if you want to contact an adobe representative, using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (= cryptic icon in the lower right)
in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

otherwise, what are your computer specs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I was off on the year of my machine. 2015

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that 8 gb of ram is low and adobe apps are not known to be efficient programs.  they generally use lots of computer resources (esp ram and video resources).

to check it that's causing your crashes, open your activity monitor while duplicating the crash causing steps (only instead of a 9m file, try something smaller like 1m) and see what happens to your ram utilization (and you as well check cpu, too).  if that doesn't push ram to over 30%, try a 5m file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

any results?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lol, too much work to do to fix my machine. I did put in for more Ram since I have the space. I'd rather the next crash happen unintentionally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines