Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Cloud Space - Differences?

Explorer ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Everyone!

In the Cloud-App Adobe says I'm using 61 GB of my space. If I check my synced Folder on my Mac I only have 49GB synced, so i guess I'm using 49GB.

Where is the difference? Where are the missing 12GB?

I'm using the Library quite much, but only for colors, Vector-Graphics etc… nothing that would need 12Gigs?

Where do I left them? Any hints?

Cheers, Michael

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Check the Deleted section on the CC Assets site at Adobe Creative Cloud. The items in Deleted count against your storage quota but do not appear on you local computer under the Creative Cloud Files folder.

Think Recycle Bin on Windows or Trash on Mac OS, but in this case only accessible from a web browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the Deleted section on the CC Assets site at Adobe Creative Cloud. The items in Deleted count against your storage quota but do not appear on you local computer under the Creative Cloud Files folder.

Think Recycle Bin on Windows or Trash on Mac OS, but in this case only accessible from a web browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

In addition to Ken's suggestion, it could be also related to files from Lightroom online or Document Cloud. These also count against your storage use quota.

Lightroom online

Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom

Document Cloud

https://cloud.acrobat.com/recent

Hope that helps,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Ken and David!

I wasn't aware that my deleted Files are not permanent and also remember my Lightroom TryOut.

Now Life and Quota are in balance again…   

Cheers - Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines