Highlighted

CC Deleted My Files and Started Full Resync

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came into work today to find that CC was syncing all 35000 of our files to my local CC Files folder.  Upon further investigation, I realized that CC had actually added my files to "Trash" and was now replacing them from the cloud. 

My problem with all this is that I had no idea this would happen and did plan to spend 3 hours this morning waiting for CC to bring down my files.  I also have no idea why this happened, so I cannot predict when this will happen again and mess up my work flow. 

Thanks for any explanations on why this happened. 

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CC Deleted My Files and Started Full Resync

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came into work today to find that CC was syncing all 35000 of our files to my local CC Files folder.  Upon further investigation, I realized that CC had actually added my files to "Trash" and was now replacing them from the cloud. 

My problem with all this is that I had no idea this would happen and did plan to spend 3 hours this morning waiting for CC to bring down my files.  I also have no idea why this happened, so I cannot predict when this will happen again and mess up my work flow. 

Thanks for any explanations on why this happened. 

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration forum.

Thanks,

Atul Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Samuel,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience. I've PMed you my contact details. Please drop me a line and I'll try to find out what happened.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines