• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Desktop - Constant Notifications

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Saturday, I was working on some files in my CC library. I created several new files and folders, but CC had an issue syncing them at first. I was not in the mood to keep receiving error messages, so I quit the CC manager on my computer and figured I would boot it up again once I had made my edits and saved the files neatly in their proper folders.

However, there is some sort of sync error occurring now with my CC. Literally every second, it begins a new sync, and notifies me with a message reading "7 files have been updated" (roughly the number of new files I created in one of my folders). I kid you not, it's constantly sending me the notification. I've now restarted the CC manager three times as well as updated all of my applications to the 2019 release, but I am still seeing this message over and over and over again.

Is this an issue unique to my CC, or are other people experiencing this phenomena after creating multiple, new files in a short amount of time? Is there any way for this to be solved?

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines