Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC don't working any more on Windows Server 2012

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I use Adobe on my server Windows 2012 R2 for home working. Since 1 week ago, I can't lunch Creative Cloud and upgrade Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. The Adobe help online said to me only windows 10 is compatible, do you have any solutions ? Adobe can change the compatibility of  the suite like this ? If I change my windows server (2019), i'll can used CC ?

Thank you for answers,

Sylvain

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the System specs at the Adobe website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Adobe can change the compatibility of  the suite like this ?

Adobe did not change anything... that operating system was never part of the official requirements, so since Adobe does not support that operating system, it was simply an 'oddity' that it ever worked at all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sylvain, I am sorry, but Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) is needed to use most of the applications and services included with a Creative Cloud membership.  You can find the specific system requirements at https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html.

Please use a computer that meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements for that application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answer but I used adobe since 1 year without problem and with the last update of Creative Cloud, I can't use the service anymore. Is it possible to use the older version and not the new one ? The app Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign still working but I can't update them without CC...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please be more specific, Sylvain? What Adobe software title and version are you attempting to utilize?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just want to have an access to my apps with CC on my server to manage them. All was working good and with the last update of CC, I can't lunch CC anymore (apps do not appear and windows error close the program). I tried to repare, reinstall and it's not works. So, I imagine, the last update of CC is not working on my windows server. Is it possible to downgrade CC ? Maybe, it can be solve my problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry then, Sylvain, without any more information it is impossible to answer your question. I don't know which Adobe application you were using on Windows Servers 2012 but has already been discussed server versions of operating systems are not supported.

You can use the guidance in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html if you need to purchase a new computer capable of running the 64-bit version of Windows 10.

If you have a Creative Cloud membership, then you can use the process listed in http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html to cancel the membership if you are unable to use the included apps and services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines