Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC File presentation

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2014 May 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some things for the wish-list.

There seems to have been a couple of nice improvements added to CC files in the last few days - especially breaking up the display into bite sized chunks (EG 1-200 of 850 files)  Much better! Could we have a little more please, like (1-200) (201 -400) (401 - 600) (601 -800) (801 - 850) - select the chunk you want?

Also, when I have finished looking at any enlargement in particular I get sent back to File number 1.  Couldn't I please go back to where I came from??

While I am at it - is there a maximum size to upload - I couldn't load a file of 26.9 megs, but when I downsized to less than 25 it went through fine.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wish list for what? I do not understand what you are talking about, which may very well just be my understanding

Are you talking about the subject of this forum... downloading and installing Cloud programs... or are you talking about a specific program?

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform for bugs or feature requests

If you are not talking about the Cloud as delivery process, you might post in the forum for the specific forum

If you start at the Forums Index https://forums.adobe.com/welcome

You will be able to select a forum for the specific Adobe product(s) you use

Click the "down arrow" symbol on the right (where it says All communities) to open the drop down list and scroll

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to be the cause of such confusion! I am talking about the uploading

program for Creative Cloud files. Looks like I didn't read the heading very

well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't use cloud storage, but when I looked at the index I see a couple POSSIBLE forums... Content Server and Document Center

Could one of those be what you need?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John,

That will do, next time I'm on the air I'll go look.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the input.

While I am at it - is there a maximum size to upload - I couldn't load a file of 26.9 megs, but when I downsized to less than 25 it went through fine.

With Creative Cloud desktop application, you can upload files up to 5 GB. If you attempt to upload anything larger, you can see some unexpected errors.

With the Creative Cloud website, you can upload files up to 1 GB. If you attempt to upload anything larger, you can see some unexpected upload failures.

In future if you have input for CC Files sync and website, you should visit  File Hosting and Syncing

Thanks,

Manish Sharma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Manish,

For the prompt reply and information.

I think that line speeds here in South Africa are not that wonderful, and

have a few quality problems. The file I was working with took about 20

minutes to load, during which time there has to be an error.

I eventually copy-pasted the file to the CC folio on my desk top and that

sync'd up faster and it worked.

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines