• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC file storage not loading properly

Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2014 Jun 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I complained via Twitter about the really bad working CC Files website. I was asked to post here, so here we go…

I have slow loading problems all day, sometimes the loading takes five seconds. Then sometimes I get to see all folders in root, but clicking it doesn't bring me to the contents of that folder (e.g. images). I get empty pages, 'this page doesn't exist' errors and 'this section is experiencing server errors'.

I moved all my actual project files back to Box.com (what I used before CC Storage) because I couldn't show my clients the files I was going to use for a publication.

I tested this in Firefox, Chrome, Safari all latest versions on OS X 10.9.3. on two different machines. No difference. My internet speed is 80/8 Mbit. I tested this and it's my current speed.

So any ideas are welcome. Thanks,

Jan

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 03, 2014 Jul 03, 2014

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the feedback. I received confirmation from our engineering dept that there was an issue but it should be resolved now. Can you post back if continue to experience any of the Page Not Found messages?

Thanks,
- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2014 Jul 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any Adobe tech able to spend some time looking into this problem? Thanks.

Screen Shot 2014-07-01 at 10.50.16.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

we are aware there is an issue accessing the files page.  This is under investigation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

it would be good to mention something about it on Creative Cloud Status.

All seems dandy but really isn't. This is confusing. Could you please report back when everything is fixed.

Thanks, Jan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2014 Jul 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the feedback. I received confirmation from our engineering dept that there was an issue but it should be resolved now. Can you post back if continue to experience any of the Page Not Found messages?

Thanks,
- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2014 Jul 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi David_B, I have not experienced the problem after your report back. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines