CC File Sync Has Never Worked - recently subscribed to CC

Contributor ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Ever since I updated to CC from CS6 back in November, CC File Sync has never worked.

I get a "Error occurred during cloud switching" error sometimes, and when I go to the "Creative Cloud | Files" section of CC Desktop app, I get the Unable to Load Sync location error.

I have removed and reinstalled CC desktop app but the problem persists. I have also deleted files in the CoreSync folder as indicated in other threads but this has not resolved the issue either.

Also, when I try to open the Creative Cloud files shortcut in Windows Explorer, I am asked what app I want to use to open the file, as you would get with an unassociated file extension.

I'm on Win 7x64 Pro.

Does anyone know how this can be resolved please?

Many thanks!
Richard

Capture.JPG

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looking into it further, I think I got things confused a while back and ended up creating two Adobe accounts, and one of those went on to become the one with the active CC subscription, but there may be some remnant of the other one hanging about causing problems? Otherwise why would it be trying to carry out "cloud switching"?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines