• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC files not appearing although "file sync" is turned on

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2015 Nov 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use 2 iMacs in different locations.  Does using "File sync" automatically save files such as "Actions" & "Droplets" that I have set up in Photoshop?  If they have been created on one computer but are not showing up on the second computer how do I retrieve them?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 18, 2015 Nov 18, 2015

Hi,

It seems your not using Creative Cloud properly Photoshop wise, if your looking to sync thinks like Actions etc then you need to use Sync settings. This may help you Photoshop Help | Sync settings using Adobe Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2015 Nov 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2015 Nov 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Files Sync could sync the files when you put them in the Creative Cloud Files Folder and logging in same Creative Cloud account between 2 iMacs. Please let us know whether or not file sync works for you.

Thanks.

Lin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2015 Nov 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use only 1 Adobe CC account.  My CC Files folder appears in the left sidebar of Finder, but appears to be empty.  Is this where it belongs and how do I get the files for items like Photoshop Actions that I have created into that folder?  thanks...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2015 Nov 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It seems your not using Creative Cloud properly Photoshop wise, if your looking to sync thinks like Actions etc then you need to use Sync settings. This may help you Photoshop Help | Sync settings using Adobe Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2015 Nov 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for helping me work through this problem.  I have opened PS>prefs>sync.  "everything" is listed in "what to sync".

Is there a way that I can see what items have been uploaded to CC from my other computer before making any changes on the computer I am now using?  Bear in mind that the other computer is not physically available to me at this time.

Additionally, my CC apps have disappeared (again!) from the header ribbon, I can access LR & Photoshop from Applications or my Mac doc, but not from the Adobe symbol.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines