• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC for Teams - File Share Limit?

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2014 Dec 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am the Admin for CC for Teams in my workgroup. We have 7 seats - 6 are on Mac/Mavericks and 1 is on PC/Win8. I'd like to share a folder with all 7 team members but seems to be limited at 4. When I go to add additional members, it goes into perma-spin, freezes and nothing happens. Is there something I'm missing? another way to add them?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2014 Dec 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are two ways to share a folder - Send Link (people can just view via public link) or Collaborate (people can view and edit via private link). I am assuming you are using Collaborate. As long as the person you are sharing with has an Adobe ID you should be able to Collaborate with them. They are not required to be part of your CC Team.

You should be able to Collaborate with all 7 team members. Try clearing your browser cache and cookies and see if this helps. If not reply back and we will investigate further.

Send Link help: Creative Cloud Help | Share files and folders

Collaborate help: Creative Cloud Help | Collaborate by sharing folders

Clear Your Browser's Cache help: Errors or unexpected behavior with updated Adobe web applications

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines