• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC keeps forgetting who I am.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does Creative Cloud keep forgetting who I am?

It can't even manage to auto-filll my user name at the login dialog. Tried launching LR Classic today, CC wanted me to log in. I got frustrated and skipped it ... yup, it closed unceremoniously. 

PLEASE, Adobe, try and remember who I am on my computer. My bank can figure it out and I don't pay them a subscription fee every month!

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

your adobe login info is stored in your oobe folder.  something on your computer (eg, av) must be removing/editing one or more files from that folder. 

A) Mac OS: /Users/<user folder>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE

Note: The \Users\<user folder>\Library\ is hidden by default after 10.7.

google enable access to hidden user library files | Mac OS 10.7 and later for instructions on accessing it or check https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/unknown-server-error-launching-cc.html.

B) Windows: C:\Users\<user folder>\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE

Note: The AppData is hidden with Windows default settings.

google Show hidden files, folders, filename extensions | Windows for instructions to show it or check https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/unknown-server-error-launching-cc.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines