• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Libraries failed to load

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I worked through this link, but I ran into an error message that is not addressed in this document: Solution to the issue: Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries panel doesn't load in desktop products

For this section:

Ensure that your firewall is not blocking Creative Cloud–associated processes

I followed the steps for Windows, and put in the weblink with the service port number as mentioned.  And once I click enter, it brings up a blank page that says "upgrade required".  Any idea what that means?  The instructions give a couple options like "website cannot be displayed" etc. but it does not mention this message.

CC library is not loading once again, and ID has become super slow - I think it is because I have fonts from Typekit in my document and since CC isn't loading, ID is not recognizing my fonts and so it is super slow.

Anyone get this same error message or know what is going on?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since you already worked through the suggestions in that link, I'd suggest we should send you to the Creative Cloud forum which is more designed for your kind of issue. I'm moving this discussion there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines