• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC: Libraries only show larger thumbnails. Where is the option to reduce size?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Prior to the 4.7.0.400 CC release, there was a panel option to reduce the size of thumbnails in the Libraries panel. Now all of the icons are a medium/large-ish size. The option for reducing thumbnails sizes still exists in Layers, but why remove it from Libraries? The two screenshots immediately below are of my current Library view and the panel options, which show no ability to customize the list.

Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 9.52.31 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 9.52.57 AM.png

Also, here is an image from an Adobe artist blog (Julieanne Kost) that shows the previous list option as a smaller thumbnail (right panel).

2014_10_Lib012.jpg

Am I missing where this panel option is, or has it been completely removed?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello? Anyone? There is no way that I am the only person that noticed this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bumping this.

I'd like a justified answer as to why this view option was removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi A.P.Charlesworth,

I see what you mean about the size change between the current and previous versions. I'm not sure why it changed and wasn't sure what product your screen shot was from. I know the size of thumbnails for other areas (layers, brushes, etc.) can be adjusted via the panel options from the flyout menu. My recommendation would be to submit a feature request for being able to adjust the size if this change is somehow negatively affecting your workflow. If the request is for Photoshop, you could create an idea thread here: Photoshop Family Customer Community for other products please go here: Feature Request/Bug Report Form How ever you pass it on, I'd recommend including about how the change has affected you, so our developers are able to understand. I know for Photoshop that there were some options related to being able to adjust font size recently added. I'm not sure if that is somehow related. New and enhanced features | Latest release of Photoshop CC 

Hope that helps,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines