cc libraries panel flashing, Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Muse

Contributor ,
Oct 18, 2016 Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My desktop apps are now having problems with flashing like a busy traffic light that is blinking. It acts as if it is trying to load. the four applications noted above on this post are all having the same issue. I have searched other postings but found only one answer and that answer was re-posted as not solved. So I am starting this post.

This is very odd behavior. Please fix or suggest. This is not isolated to my system. There are too many complaints.

Thank you

Ben

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2016 Oct 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 19, 2016 Oct 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheena, what is correct about this answer? I don't see it. You redirected my post to the above and I don't see a solution or even a comment about the issue of the flashing libraries panels??

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a day trying to figure it out , think i found the SOLUTION..

Sign in to your creative  live web  account, go to plans and products click on manage plans on the right is activated devices ...deactivate the devices.

open up photoshop and reactivate  the computer.Your library should recover,and sync after this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was useless also.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Ben,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. I haven't heard of this exact issue before myself. I did find this recent thread that sounded like it might be the same issue, not sure: CC Library panel content flashing on and off

The solutions there seemed like turning off sync and then manually deleting the library files (after saving out any that were required). As that thread mentions, probably not the best solution.

A couple other questions I had to better understand the issue:

• Did the issue seem to start after adding a recent item to a Library? (it sounded like that was the case in the other thread)
  • Do the Libraries still work okay, and its just visually difficult to work and distracting?
  • Does temporarily disabling the GPU make any difference? Troubleshoot Photoshop graphics processor (GPU) and graphics driver issues
  • Had libraries worked okay before? Anything happen noteworthy right around the same time the issue started occurring? i.e. updating drivers, installing or updating a particular program, after adding a specific asset?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you tried already?
  • Do you have links to the other threads you referenced. I wouldn't mind checking these over too.

I can share this with our engineering team but they'll want to collect a lot of info to understand what might be causing it and try to recreate it.

Thanks,

- Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines