Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Libraries Sync Error

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I can not access the CC Libraries across my adobe applications because the error message keeps saying it cannot connect to the server. Please see attached screensot:

I have followed the advice and signed-out and signed-in back in Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App yet the same issue is not being resolved. Help please! 🙂 Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 10.46.50.png

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Hi,

Sorry, you are facing this problem. Could you please try below steps:

1. Delete all folders that start with “CC_LIBRARIES_PANEL_EXTENSION_xx_xx_xx” in this location:

WIN: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions

MAC: Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Adobe⁩ ▸ ⁨CEP⁩ -> extensions
2. Follow the steps of Solution 2 in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/libraries-panel-not-working.html
Before trying the steps - please, make sure you killed t

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Sep 30, 2023 Sep 30, 2023

Cmd + Opt + R working for me! Thank you so much, I've been stuck with this problem for months!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally got the issue resolved, I had to contact Adobe Tech Support Team, their senior members.  It turned out that when I had older versions of PS, LR, PSE, when I upgraded, there were residual files that the Senior tech support team member had to remove, it took him about an hour to finally resolve.  So I would get with Adobe Support and ask to be connected to a Senior Support Team member.  Not sure if you have had prior versions and when installed not all of the old files were removed. Hope this helps.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am also having the same issue and I completed all the steps but nothing has been resolved. Can you please help?

Thank you,

Kelsey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like I said above - I finally got the issue resolved, I had to contact Adobe Tech Support Team, their senior members.  It turned out that when I had older versions of PS, LR, PSE, when I upgraded, there were residual files that the Senior tech support team member had to remove, it took him about an hour to finally resolve.  So I would get with Adobe Support and ask to be connected to a Senior Support Team member.  Not sure if you have had prior versions and when installed not all of the old files were removed. Hope this helps.....

So I would call Adobe Tech support and ask to talk to a senior team member.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked perfectly thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I ahve this same issue, I followed the instructions but I dont have any folderes  called "CC_LIBRARIES_PANEL_EXTENSION_xx_xx_xx”

This quite serious problem for us at th emoment and is going on a long time, I ahve tried all the Adobe removl and clean tool, reinstalled CC and XD and the issue still persists.

Thanks

Gavin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on  a VM behind a firewall, I can save and open files in the cloud, but cant publish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I've got CC Libraries Sync Error... I logged out, deleted all folders that start with “CC_LIBRARIES_PANEL_EXTENSION_xx_xx_xx” in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions, quit all Adobe related products, killed the CCLibraries and Adobe related processes in Task Manager, used Creative Cloud Cleaner tool, and then downloaded the CC again but the error is still there (((

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same problem too, on Windows.

Over the weekend I uninstalled all the Adobe apps and deleted all the synced files, did the Adobe cleaner steps and then resynced my files and reinstalled the latest apps, and I'm still getting the 'Libraries Sync Error' message.

Please can someone tell me how to find a way to contact tech support? I've been looking around on the help pages and whilst they say that you can contact by phone or email I can't actually find a phone number or email address to contact.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are signed into your Adobe account, go to:

Adobe.com > Help & Support tab > Blue Contact Us button

I chatted with an online support agent for almost 5 hours to get this issue resolved. They had to remotely take over my computer and messed around with a lot of settings to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thanks for trying to help. Unfortunately when I try and press that button it just goes grey and nothing happens. I've tried in Chrome, Firefox and Brave so not sure why that's not working for me 😕 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am seeing the same "Libraries sync error" error message in creative cloud app however the message under the red alert text reads "Sorry, your libraries didn't sync". 

I'm still able to access my libraries and create and share new ones but the alert message hasn't gone away.

I've run through the steps outlined in this discussion with no luck resolving the error. I've thankfully been able to ignore it but I'm concerned if my libraries aren't actually correct anymore.

Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 12.16.58 PM.png 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

My licensed images do not appear in my CC library and when I try and sync adobe CC, my files sync successfully however I get an error message saying 'Libraries sync error - sorry, your libraries didn't sync!

I have been on web chats to adobe and forums and I keep just going round in circles which is wasting my time, costing me money and giving me a constant headache! How do I get to speak to an Adobe tech support agent over the phone to get tis issue resolved? Can anyone help!

Adobe, can you please reach out and resolve this issue PLEASE !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry you are facing sync issue.
We would like to investigate this problem and if you could share logs from your machine, this would be very helpful. Here is a link to Adobe Log Collector Tool:
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html
You'll get a zip file generated, could you please send the name of it?
It will be something like "AdobeLogs_20191011_081024_xxx-win.zip"
This might help us to understand the root cause of the problem.

Thank you,

CCLibraries Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I hav the same issue. I have tried to follow the advice from "CC_LIBRARIES_PANEL_EXTENSION_xx_xx_xx" t no avail.

Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this very same issue, Im on a private government network for work, it turned out to be an issue with whitelisting URLS and PAC files. Adobe CC seems to have an issue with PAC files, and the only solution we could come with was to disablee the proxy scripts and manually setup the proxy settings locally, this works, but due to our network it resets back every two hours

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry you are facing sync issue.
We would like to investigate this problem and if you could share logs from your machine, this would be very helpful. Here is a link to Adobe Log Collector Tool:
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html
You'll get a zip file generated, could you please send the name of it?
It will be something like "AdobeLogs_20191011_081024_xxx-win.zip"
This might help us to understand the root cause of the problem.

Thank you,

CCLibraries Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @supriyak, I have had this problem for nearly a year. I've tried all the solutions suggested in this long thread, except for spending 5 hours on a support call. I've submitted my log today (AdobeLogs_20220628_030643_600-win-GS.zxp). Can you kindly take a look and let me know if I can get my library syncing going again? Thank you! ~ Jain

JainLemos_1-1656428390912.png

JainLemos_0-1656428374829.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having this same issue, and the "1 correct answer" steps did not clear it for me, I tried them twice too, with reboots in between the final step, and launching creative cloud again. Could a support person reach out to me for further assistance? I'm also seeing duplicate files, and some timestamps were reset as well, perhaps unrelated. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @supriyak ... Has Anyone had any luck on solving this? I'm facing the exact same issue. Probably due to an XD shared component library that got corrupted. But I can't seem to solve it. The problem happens either on my Mac or PC. There is one component library that is not syncing. But some other ones are.
Adobe XD version 49.0.12.14, Cloud Sync 5.6.2.1, Creative Cloud 5.6.5.58
Help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simply updating Adobe XD to version 50 did not solve the issue. I've found out that one of my libraries was corrupted (not sure why) and it was causing the issue. I had to unpublish it, publish it again and then relink all components from satellite files thanks to the new relinking feature released on version 50 (long overdue by the way... better late than never). This solved the issue and now my libraries sync OK. However, this process has affected several design teams across many different countries and has caused all sorts of headaches for me and several other professionals. XD might be good for creating concepts and uploading them to Dribble. But that´s it. Other than that, I wouldn't recommend it to any enterprise-level company. I've been using it for more than 2 years and have faced so many bugs that I've lost count of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried ALL of the methods on https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-libraries-panel-doesn-t-load-in-desktop-pro... and still, the issue has not been resolved. We have a small team of 4 who are experiencing this issue. A good deal of time has been wasted. What is the sure-fire way to get the libraries to load?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ISSUE RESOLVED. But the solution I found is a bummer.

If you are signed in to your Adobe account, go to:

Adobe.com > Help & Support tab > Blue Contact Us button
I chatted with an online support agent for almost 5 hours to get this issue resolved. They had to remotely take over my computer and messed around with a lot of settings, folders, signing in and out of things, and just lots of troubleshooting to finally get it fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2022 Aug 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In a kind and respectful way, but this is ridiculous.

This bug, issue, error, or whatever you can call this sync error is happening since 2020!

We still have to deal with the sync libraries problem two years later. I feel conned by Adobe and its subscription scheme. I am paying for NOT using the features they promised because the system is buggy and NOT working. And, the only way to fix it is to spend 5 hours with someone messing with my equipment. Seriously consider migrating to Affinity Suite from Serif 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I don't know if this will help others but I just fixed this problem. So I'm sharing my steps in case they help others (I already tried the 'Correct answer' but it didn't work for me).

For me, the issue appeared nine months ago. I migrated Adobe from one CC account to a new one and, when I migrated, I had to 'invite' my new account to the old accounts Libraries. Then I transferred ownership from the old account to the new one before cancelling it. 

Not long afterwards, I first noticed the sync problem. But, by then, of course, I had cancelled the old account so I assumed there was nothing I could do.

But today I had to share a Library with another designer for the first time in a while and realised I'd have to fix the issue – none of my libraries were syncing with the web at all.

So, after reading this thread, I tried the following:

1. From Illustrator, I exported every library I had transferred to my desktop.
  2. I completely deleted the original library from the CC Libraries panel.
  3. Then I reimported them all back in.
  4. When I checked the web version, the sync had restarted.

I don't know if this will help those who are already sharing libraries with multiple other designers but I hope it might help some of you.

Good luck! This problem is another shocking example of Adobe's woeful engineering issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @chrisdwells_, thank you very much for writing out and sharing your experience here. When I couldn't get syncing to work for months, I also ended up going through all my folders from within Photoshop on the Libraries panel, saving and deleting, until I got the “All libraries are up to date” notice on the cloud icon at the bottom left. I previously tried to do this through Creative Cloud, and it would not sync. I also had Adobe refresh my Libraries from their end while on a tech support call, and since then, it's been permanently in sync. I'm glad to hear it worked for you from within Illustrator, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines