• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Libraries Sync Issue - We're Experiencing Server Problems

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started using libraries and the initially synced up with the cloud just fine. So I added some more files, graphics, etc. and shared them with my coworker... now they will not sync with the cloud, either way. They appear to be uploading then it says 100% followed by the error "We're experiencing Server Problems." I don't think it is a firewall issue since I got it to work initially. Thoughts?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michelle,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. What application are you using the Libraries within? Would it be possible to post a screen shot of the error?

You might try these to start with:

• Restart the computer
  • Turn file sync off and then back on again from the Creative Cloud app preferences
  • Both you and your co-worker you shared with empty your online archive at Adobe Creative Cloud

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried all of these things. I deleted my libraries and learned that if I create a library in the Cloud, it will sync to my computer. But if I add swatches, etc. from the computer they are not syncing up to the cloud. I'm working in Illustrator and the round arrows are turning at the bottom right of the Libraries panel and it will say if I hover that it is syncing the libraries, it will even show a percentage and get to 100%, but nothing shows up in the cloud. Eventually the rotating arrows change to a cloud icon with an error that says "We're experiencing server problems."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 12.12.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-15 at 12.16.06 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for the additional details and screen shots. I created a new library and added swatches based on fill colors via the plus symbol in the bottom left of the library panel and then checked if these synced to the cloud. This did seem to be working fine for me

Could you try going through the troubleshooting listed here?

Solution to the issue: Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries panel doesn't load in desktop products

Please let me know if this helps.

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started the troubleshooting tips and when I tested my service port so see if it was blocked by a firewall, here is the result I got (screenshot below)

Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 2.34.59 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please continue with the rest of the troubleshooting from the article. The portion of the article related to the firewall is out of date and needs to be updated. Sorry I should have warned you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This got branched into another conversation and I haven't recieved a response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried all of these solutions without any success. The very first sync to the web worked... but once I added an image to one of my libraries and shared them it stopped working and never has worked again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for going through that troubleshooting. A few additional questions to better understand:

• Are you getting the same server error message in the library panel for all apps or only Illustrator?
  • Are all of your libraries ones which are shared with your coworker?
  • Do both you are you co-worker show as having free space here? Adobe Creative Cloud
  • What anti-virus software do you use?

Many of the past reports of server errors have been related to collaborating content and one of the collaborators runs out of space. I don't know if that is related here, but wanted to try to rule that out if possible.

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, same message in each program: "we're experiencing server problems"

I actually deleted all of the libraries and then started over - so none are currently shared.

Yes, I have plenty of free space.

Currently running Symantec anti-virus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should add, the library names are syncing, I see them online, but none of the assets are there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could it possibly have to do with where the library files are stored?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's possible that could be related but the error more points to some kind of error on our side. Could you collect, upload, and share a link to download log files from your system?

To collect them, please use this tool to create a .zip file on the desktop of all the log files

Log Collector Tool

From there just upload the resulting .zip containing the logs and share a link where it can be downloaded. You could use the Creative Cloud file storage here for example Adobe Creative Cloud using the Actions > Upload in the top right. After the upload completes you'd just want to make the file available for public download and share the link. You can share it privately with me here through the forums by hovering over my name and choosing the message option. I'll reach out to our engineering dept with all the info you've provided and see if we can determine the cause.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the log: Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Michelle,

I'll work with engineering and see what we can figure out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michelle,

Could you please test again and see if you still get the error and let us know either way?

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what you did, but it is now working! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great to hear, thanks for confirming and your patience while we got it fixed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David,

It WAS working, until I added more graphics, now it says "We're experiencing server problems" again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michelle,

Sorry to hear the issue has returned. This is still the issue where you're getting the error within the Library panel correct?

Is the library where the error occurred one which was shared with others?

Could you collect and share log files again?

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the correct link to the log file: Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Michelle,

Second link worked. I'll work with engineering again and see what we can figure out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines