CC libraries

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Created a library on Photoshop to share it with collaborators, but all the time a try to view it on the web the folder is empty, how can i fix it?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the Assets website are you trying to view the shared Libraries from https://assets.adobe.com/assets/libraries?filter=shared?

You should have a view like this:

Screenshot 2014-12-18 16.25.07.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply, Thats what i got... It's empty, even if I already created two libraries

Screen Shot 2014-12-18 at 5.06.30 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is an issue with the side navigation that can make it appear you have no shared Libraries. You Libraries are still there and so is the shared state.

For now a workaround is to click on Shared twice beneath Libraries. The Shared Libraries will show again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem has been fixed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines