Highlighted

CC Library not syncing with apps

Participant ,
Jul 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to use CC Library between InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop but it's not syncing. It says CC Library needs to be updated with "get it now!" link (#1 screenshot), so I click on the link but when I go to the link, it says I already have the Creative Cloud Desktop Application. So I tried to uninstall the Creative Cloud and it asked me to repair. I did repair twice but no improvement. I signed out, closed the Creative Cloud app and tried to uninstall the Creative Cloud and re-install but it tells me I can't uninstall because it's needed by apps. What can I do now? Thanks for your help!
Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 2.30.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-07 at 2.31.34 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 2.40.47 PM.png

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CC Library not syncing with apps

Participant ,
Jul 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to use CC Library between InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop but it's not syncing. It says CC Library needs to be updated with "get it now!" link (#1 screenshot), so I click on the link but when I go to the link, it says I already have the Creative Cloud Desktop Application. So I tried to uninstall the Creative Cloud and it asked me to repair. I did repair twice but no improvement. I signed out, closed the Creative Cloud app and tried to uninstall the Creative Cloud and re-install but it tells me I can't uninstall because it's needed by apps. What can I do now? Thanks for your help!
Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 2.30.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-07 at 2.31.34 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 2.40.47 PM.png

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
kayo39 LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem too. I have tried multiple things from the help files. Logged out and back into CC Cloud then checked my applications. Still no library. Tried Logging out of CC Cloud and then deleting my CC Library Folder then logged back into CC Cloud and checked in my applications. Still no libraries. Tried reinstalling CC Cloud, still no libraries. What do you have to do to get some help from this company?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines