• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC moves entire folder to trash and resyncs

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have one folder (23 gb) that is a shared/collab folder with another team member. After a computer restart this morning the entire folder is now in the trash and all my aliases link to the folder in the trash. When I look at my Creative Cloud folder on the desktop all of the files are resyncing...currently with 62 hours remaining. My non-shared folders are not effected.

This is the second time this has happened. The first time I emptied the trash without checking first and had to resync the entire folder.

The issue is not affecting my coworker sharing the same folder. What can be done? This folder contains all my work files and waiting 62 hours for it to sync is not acceptable.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a lengthy (& useless chat) with Adobe Support last week the only resolution was to send the log files to support which I did. I've received no response from Adobe and the problem has occurred twice since the original post - I'm currently in process of resyncing my entire shared folder yet again (great start to a Monday BTW).

This issue is beyond frustrating. Again, Adobe support chat was useless and actually suggested I was the one who had moved the folder to the trash and no other users had reported this problem. I suggested they take a look at the forums - there are plenty of users with this problem.

Come on Adobe - get your act together!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2017 Jan 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this issue also. Sync keeps deleting my files again and again. This whole CC and Adobe these days are a big joke. Never ever had similar problems with other cloud storages. I guess it's finally time to ditch this crap and move to Google Drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our department did move to Google Drive last week since there has been NO resolution or response from Adobe Support. Actually, I take that back - Adobe closed my support case with them - no reason was given. Why does that not surprise me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Birkeys and J4,

Sorry for inconvenience you experienced around this issue. I know it's something our engineering team is aware of any working on to fix.

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines