Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC nightmare (sign in and out, fonts)

Explorer ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've been having major issues with CC/Adobe products for almost a year. I have spoke with and have had Adobe techs in my system trying to fix this at least 10x. They can't ever get it fixed. 

It use to be, when I restarted my PC I would automatically login to CC. That no longer works. But now, after I login to CC, I open an Adobe app (Premiere, PS, AE, etc) I have to login again. Even more so, if I'm say logged in to Premiere and I open PS, I'm asked to login again then get booted from Premiere. So on and so forth. It's a nightmare. No Adobe tech can fix. Also, I'm using Adobe fonts and sometimes they do not load. Another nightmare. 

Im on a Windows 10 Pro 64bit Dell Z840 workstation. 

I have fresh installed all Adobe apps and CC. 

Is there any remedy to this situation?

thank you!

Todd

TOPICS
File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you should watch your oobe folder (which contains your cached sign in credentials) to see if anything in it is being changed between opening premiere and signing in and opening ps and being required to re-sign in.

your cached adobe credentials are stored in the OOBE folder.

Mac OS: \User\<user name>\Library\Application Support\Adobe\OOBE folder. To access the hidden user Library folder see*

Windows: \Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE folder. To view the hidden AppData folder, see **

*https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html

**https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html#:~:text=Click%2....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issues and Adobe is not help at all. Did you find a solution for it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did. Are you on Windows? I had to update Windows with the security features. Ironically I had those turned off and set to manual because they were interfereing with Adobe at one point. 

Todd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines