Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC pinned folder disappeared from File Explorer

Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has an idea on how to fix it. When CC was updated last week, I think that's when it happened, the CC pinned folder has disappeared from my File Explorer.

The same issue was described in a related post from 2018, but it's exactly what I am currently facing. The resolution provided in that post isn't actually helping since it's informing on how to get rid of the folder, not how to get it back.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/why-does-creative-cloud-files-doesn-t-appear-...

I've run the CC repair option but no changes. Screenshot attached if needed.

Thanks.

Janine

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess no one has responded?  Have you resolved this issue?  I am experiencing the same thing and would like to resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am experiencing the same issue, the folder is disappeared in Windows Explorer tree. When I login on the cloud, everything is there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines