• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC stuck with a spinning circle

Participant ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Out of nowhere, one of my photoshop extensions quit working properly, throwing an error about it being unsigned upon launch of PS. Then my files and fonts won't show in the Assets of CC. All I get is a spinning circle. Further inspection shows that somehow CC Filesync was turned off. How'd that happen? The location field is blank. How'd that happen? After searching these forums and elsewhere, it seems the only viable solution is to completely remove the entire suite and reinstall. Seriously?

I realize every circumstance is different, and I get the value of cloud computing, but I think it's become ridiculous that such exhaustive measures are required to fix a problem. Particularly since many of us put a great deal of effort in to customizing our workspaces, installing extensions, etc., only to have to rebuild it all again.

Does anyone else have experience with Creative Cloud syncing problems that sort of pop up out of nowhere?

I've tried downloading and installing over the installation, but it doesn't work. Tried uninstalling, but it then requires uninstall of the suite...

Just frustrated I guess...

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reset your preferences -  https://forums.adobe.com/thread/375776

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I can do that, and likely will. But at this point, my fonts aren't syncing, nor my files. So the problem is greater than just Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for help with file sync'g, post in the file sync forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ClaytonKing,

I have dropped a message to you.

Thanks,

Vimal 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Please advise on how to solve this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving to Photoshopā€‹

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines