• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cc sync is showing as full but I have emptied archive and local folders, anyone have a fix?

New Here ,
May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2015-05-28 at 6.39.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-05-28 at 6.39.23 PM.png

I am confused.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Checked the Adobe ID that you are using for posting here and there are no files stored. Do you have a second Adobe ID? If so send me a private forum Message and will investigate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, this is my acct. don't know how I was logged in with the other e-mail, super old.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Checked the other Adobe ID provided and there are items present in the Archive (details provided in the private Message). Please post a screen shot of what your Archive at https://assets.adobe.com/files?filter=archive looks like. For example my Archive:

Screenshot 2015-05-28 10.38.38.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally was able to see the archive and delete the files, I had been trying off and on for 2 days and it always showed up as empty when I had clicked the "view archive" button in the CC desktop app. mustve been a cache thing. any way to resolve that from the user end if it comes up again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Clear all cache and cookies in the browser.This help document covers how to do so for the various browsers: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/errors-or-unexpected-behavior-websites.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines