Highlighted

CC Syncing — Never-ending nightmare

Contributor ,
Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fighting (once again) with the latest CC desktop app folder syncing:

1) Folder disappears from Finder;

2) Folder shows once the CC desktop app is launched but fails to sync (either crashes or shows the syncing circle forever). CC app icon then turns gray (after forever), unresponsive and folder disappears again;

3) CC app keeps asking to login after each crash. It affects the whole system (way to go Adobe!) as it becomes awfully slow during the process;

4) Adobe Customer Care said 'our expert will look into this'. I'll update once the experts look into this. In the meantime, I waste (another) couple of hours dealing with my Adobe 'productivity tools'.

If anyone has an effective solution, it would be much appreciated. ///

Screen Shot 2016-11-28 at 17.08.43.png

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CC Syncing — Never-ending nightmare

Contributor ,
Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fighting (once again) with the latest CC desktop app folder syncing:

1) Folder disappears from Finder;

2) Folder shows once the CC desktop app is launched but fails to sync (either crashes or shows the syncing circle forever). CC app icon then turns gray (after forever), unresponsive and folder disappears again;

3) CC app keeps asking to login after each crash. It affects the whole system (way to go Adobe!) as it becomes awfully slow during the process;

4) Adobe Customer Care said 'our expert will look into this'. I'll update once the experts look into this. In the meantime, I waste (another) couple of hours dealing with my Adobe 'productivity tools'.

If anyone has an effective solution, it would be much appreciated. ///

Screen Shot 2016-11-28 at 17.08.43.png

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?