• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC works on all my other devices except my laptop. The CC files from everywhere else aren't syncing to the Creative Cloud files folder on my computer.

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2016 Mar 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC works on all my other devices except my laptop. The CC files from everywhere else aren't syncing to the Creative Cloud files folder on my computer. When I try to open it online it gives me the error message that's something like "This page is temporarily unavailable. We'll be back soon." and "We're working quickly to resolve the issue and we're sorry for the delay. Please check back or see our status site for updates." But then I go to the status site and it either says everything is "Functioning normally" or it says there was an error but it was "resolved" yet the error sign icon still shows up in the pull down menu. What should I do to solve this and return it to it's old synchronizing self?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 18, 2016 Mar 18, 2016

Hi:

Could you please check the Files Sync is turned on in your Creative Cloud App? Please navigate to Creative Cloud Preferences>Creative Cloud>Files, and check the Sync ON/OFF is on. If your Files Sync was turned on but you still cannot sync assets from cloud to your local Creative Cloud Files Folder, then we need more information to understand your issue. Could you please use the log collector tool (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html )and send the zip file on your b

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2016 Mar 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2016 Mar 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi:

Could you please check the Files Sync is turned on in your Creative Cloud App? Please navigate to Creative Cloud Preferences>Creative Cloud>Files, and check the Sync ON/OFF is on. If your Files Sync was turned on but you still cannot sync assets from cloud to your local Creative Cloud Files Folder, then we need more information to understand your issue. Could you please use the log collector tool (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html )and send the zip file on your both machines to me at  SyncForum-Communication@adobe.com?And please kindly provide the information as below :

• Adobe ID:
  • Forum post link:
  • Specific file or folder names that are affected:
  • Are you using Creative Cloud collaboration:
  • How many computers you use with Creative Cloud:
  • Type of internet connectivity (Ethernet/WiFi):
  • Using a proxy (Y/N):
  • Firewall (None/Corporate/Local):

Best Regards.

Lin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines