• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Centralized Team Files?

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2014 Nov 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does CC for teams have a centralized location for shared files or does it work the same as the individual account?

If there's no global team folder is there an easy way to share a file (or folder) with the entire team?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2014 Nov 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both the Individual and Team subscriptions offer Collaboration. This allows you to invite others to a folder and everyone has read / write access to the folder. You can add and remove files and sub-folders. More info here: Creative Cloud Help | Collaborate by sharing folders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2014 Nov 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So are you saying the team account works the same way as the individual?

I have a team of 30 people. If I need to share a folder with the entire team I will need to add all 30 emails?

Is the data for all the team accounts shared? Could we have one account create a folder that is shared with the team and add all the projects (lets say 600gb) there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2014 Nov 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In terms of using the Collaborate feature for folder sharing Individual and Team accounts are the same. There are several differences between Individual and Team accounts though.

With a Team account there is an Administrator who sets up the paid subscription and then assigns paid Seats to individuals. The Administrator can remove a paid Seat if an individual leaves the company. With an Individual account each person enters their own payment information.

Current storage provided is 20 GB for Individual accounts, and 100 GB for each Seat on a Team account. I know there are plans to provide additional storage but am not able to provide details on when it will be available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines