• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Certain desktop-available fonts not syncing

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2013 Aug 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Font and file syncing is working for me, but certain fonts that say they are available for desktop font syncing on Typekit are not showing up in Photoshop or any other apps. I even see the notification that the files are syncing when I choose them for desktop use on Typekit, but they don't show up in my list of synced fonts in the Creative Cloud app, and aren't available for use in any apps. Two examples are Adelle and FF Tisa Pro.

Thanks,

Jordan

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 19, 2013 Aug 19, 2013

Hi Jordan,

I'm sorry that you are having trouble with fonts syncing.  Would you please email support@typekit.com with the Adobe ID that you use for Typekit?  We'll take a look and see why font sync isn't working for you.

Thanks,

-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2013 Aug 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jordan,

I'm sorry that you are having trouble with fonts syncing.  Would you please email support@typekit.com with the Adobe ID that you use for Typekit?  We'll take a look and see why font sync isn't working for you.

Thanks,

-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2016 Mar 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm confused. Does this "correct answer" indicate that there is no work-around and that is is necessary to email Adobe and wait to hear back from them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2016 Mar 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I'm sorry that you are having trouble syncing fonts from Typekit! There are a couple different things that could prevent fonts from syncing to Creative Cloud, so it's difficult to say if you are seeing the same issue at the original post in this thread. 

Try these troubleshooting steps to start:

https://helpx.adobe.com/typekit/kb/troubleshoot-font-syncing.html

If that doesn't solve the problem, then you can either post a new question on the Typekit forum with more details on your font sync issue:

https://forums.adobe.com/community/typekit

or email Typekit Support directly at support@typekit.com.

If you decide to email us, please include some of the Creative Cloud log files from your computer.  There are instructions on where to find the logs in the troubleshooting page: https://helpx.adobe.com/typekit/kb/troubleshoot-font-syncing.html#logs

(It usually takes us one business day to get back to a support email. You'll often hear back within a few hours, but it does depend on how many customers have written to us that day.)

Thank you,

-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2013 Nov 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem.

I am trying to sync Calluna Sans and Proxima Nova but the Creative Cloud App is automatically dasabiling Font Sync.

Diego

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2015 Feb 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same problem. One day the fonts sync and the next no luck. I try signing off and then back on and still no luck. It's a hit an miss kind of situation. This is on my desktop also. What is going on??? I am using fertigo Pro and and JAF Bernino Sans.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2015 Feb 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue! I'm using Illustrator and my fonts were synced just fine and now they are not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2015 Apr 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this been resolved? I'm having this issue currently. One day they're synced, the next day, I dont' have access, even though I'm still signed and it says it is synced...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2016 Feb 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have noticed this issue with Adelle also, but discovered on further research that the font was in my Illustrator menu under a different name: "Adelle PE". Not sure if that's true for the other ones mentioned but it might be worth a look as a short-term fix (would be great if Adobe could be consistent in naming so this doesn't happen though). Everything was showing up as synced in CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines