Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clearing up Cloud storage space?

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I started a subscription to Creative Cloud about three months ago, and I've loved the difference it's made to my workflow - I'm now importing raw files to my iPad directly after taking shots, syncing them to my desktop after I get home, moving them to a new folder on the desktop and then deleting them from mobile to free up space there. Until this week this seemed to be working a treat, but now I have a seemingly permanent warning that my cloud storage is nearing capacity and I can't work out how to free up space!

On LR Mobile, I've now deleted all but a handful of the raw files I'd imported, which has made zero difference to the amount of cloud storage I'm using. In both desktop and mobile, there are only 50 files synced. On the creative cloud management program, when I click on the 'Assets' tab it tells me I've used 86.9% of my cloud storage and directs me to a desktop folder (which is empty), a web folder and the Archive, but at the latter two I just get the message 'You don't have any files yet!'. I haven't been consciously syncing files or photos from any other location. On the other tabs in the assets tab, I get a string of 'this library is empty' or 'you haven't synced any creations yet', so I'm at a complete loss as to what exactly is taking up 17.4GB of my 20GB, and how I can remove it. Please can somebody point me towards where I'm going wrong?

Edit: I thought I'd add that on LR mobile, under the 'cloud storage & sync' tab of the menu, it says 'Backed up: 73 photos. Available cloud storage: 2.62GB of 20GB'. About an hour ago it was reading 650 backed up and 2.62GB available, which seems like an error?

Many thanks in advance!

Chris

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines