Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Client can't upload to shared folder

Explorer ,
Mar 04, 2015 Mar 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My client has registered for an Adobe account to give her access to the Shared folder I created. However it's not allowing her to upload images - it apparently says it's read only. She's in the list of Collaborators. Any idea what the cause might be? Would her upload privileges be disabled if she hadn't verified her email address? If so, how can the email verification email be resent.

Any help would be greatly appreciated before I start getting 20Mb emails : )

Thanks, Steve

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2015 Dec 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to find out the same -- can I let a client upload a file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 23, 2015 Dec 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2016 Jan 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@johng40091089 - Are you still having a problem with this? A collaborator should be able to upload files to a shared folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know the answer to this question. Can a client upload a file to a folder in assets library that I have shared with them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Client should be able to upload a file in shared folders if they have "Can edit" permissions for this folder. You might want to check this from assets.adobe.com.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines