• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud Libraries connection going in and out randomly

Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been happening to people across my company, and as of today on my personal laptop/personal account on a different connection. It first happened to me last week (March 3 is when I first reported it inside my company). 

It's not regular timing and it's not always the same error message. Sometimes I get "something went wrong initializing creative cloud libraries." Other times I get "Creative Cloud services are blocked. Please check your firewall settings." This happens on multiple accounts, multiple machines, across my company (which is multiple locations in the US, Canada, Australia) and on my personal machine/network as well. So different machines, more than one network/firewall connection.

This has been reported to Adobe and their engineers are looking into it. But I was told it wasn't happening outside of our company. And now that I saw it happen on my personal machine and outside of our company network/firewall, I wanted to reach out and see if others are having this issue as well. 

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Could you please run the installer from this Helpx page: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/libraries-panel-not-working.html

The installer has a fix for the Windows issue. Please, let us know if that resolves the problem for you!

Thank you,
CCLibraries Team

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from cc services>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why was this moved from cloud services to enterprise and teams?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

because i inferred  "people across my company" was relevant to your query and therefore you all shared a team or enterprise account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you read the entire post, I also said it was happening on my personal account. This is not an issue limited to an enterprise account. Can you please move it back to cloud services? I was hoping to see if others were having the same issue and it won't get visibility outside of enterprise here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Adobe CC keeps signing me out every few minutes, causing libraries and fonts to never load properly. This is happening for two weeks now. Why is Adobe so slow on solving issues!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the op's description (i don't think) is not the same as repeated sign in requests.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry, you are facing this problem. Is it specific to Windows machines by any chance? 

Thanks,
Mariia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes. all the machines, my personal machines and my work machines/coworkers machines are running Windows 10. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please run the installer from this Helpx page: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/libraries-panel-not-working.html

The installer has a fix for the Windows issue. Please, let us know if that resolves the problem for you!

Thank you,
CCLibraries Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this worked. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im having the same problem on mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that page also has a mac installer link, Creative Cloud Libraries panel stopped working (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines