• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud maxes out my CPU

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cloud sucks my computer dry of all cpu. I delete it over and over and it comes back to life like a cockroach. I should be doing homework. But I have a presentation tomorrow and I'm more worried that my computer will crap out while I'm sharing my screen because creative cloud is taking up every inch of life my computer has. 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lame, adobe edited my post because they don't want people to see others say bad things about their products. but their products would be awesome if Adobe hadn't made them so cancerous for computers! seems like this isn't a new problems, but adobe wants their monthly payments more than they care about their users. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried John's suggestion?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines