• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cloud storage - how can I use my .png file shared in "public mode" like a hosted file ?

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2014 Nov 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi every body,

I am french and new on the forum so please be indulgent ! (for my english and my questions).

I am working on HTML signature for my company and I have a little problem.

to be viewed, my .png files needs to be on a server. So I remember that adobe gave me a 100giga storage for me to use.

Cool !

But the problem is that the link only send me to a special view of my file... a jpeg one. So when I try to copy the url I can only use the .jpg

I want my file !

So my question is : is it possible that the cloud storage isn't supposed to share any thing else than a miniature of my file and a download button ?

How can I use it for my signature if I can't acess it but only download it?

Thank you very much for your time

Morgan

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2014 Dec 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Morgan,

You are correct.  Public link sharing works as follows:

-  you can share a public URL to your PNG file on Creative Cloud.  The recipient of the URL can view a preview of the file and download the file in the original PNG format or JPG format.

-  it is not possible to give other users direct access to the original file in Creative Cloud.

For more info on sharing and collaboration options:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/collaboration.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/share.html

Thanks,

Elba

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines