Cloud Storage Space Issue

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the Cloud I have a total of 11.5 GB of space used in shared files (20 GB available) with a client but every time I try to share new files it says I'm using 100% of my space. I've cleared everything in the archived file so I don't understand why it still shows that I'm using 100% of my cloud storage, any suggestions?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cloud Storage Space Issue

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the Cloud I have a total of 11.5 GB of space used in shared files (20 GB available) with a client but every time I try to share new files it says I'm using 100% of my space. I've cleared everything in the archived file so I don't understand why it still shows that I'm using 100% of my cloud storage, any suggestions?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 18, 2015 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2015 0
raj5 LATEST
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Atul, can you please help with this, because I'm having the same problem on our end. Only the main account holder has the maximum storage whereas the other accounts only have 2 GB of storage. We'd like to split the storage space amongst all colleagues and not just the account holder.

Thanking you,

Raj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2015 0