• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud storage space not correct

Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I had been suspecting for a while that the 100GB cloud storage did not indicate the right usage amount. I cleared ALL my Creative Cloud documents, libaries etc. (including the online bin), and the cloud storage still indicates 41,3 GB used. Are there any Adobe employees that can look into this for me please?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (in the lower right)
in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your lightroom and spark links (at the lower left of your cc web).

cloud storage lr spark.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply kglad. I checked both Lightroom and Sparks links to be sure, but no files or libraries there either. It's really weird.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (in the lower right)
in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I had been looking for a way to get some sort of personal support but they don't make it easy. I'll try to update here if there's any info that could be useful to others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi peterablex,

reading the description of the issue above it seems that I've dealing with the same problem.

Have you been able to solve it? Thanks a lot! 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

No, the issue has not been resolved yet.

Last week I have spent a couple of hours on teamviewer with an Adobe employee to check all possible nooks & crannies looking for the 'missing' 40GB.

We took screenshots of all my empty libraries and repositories and he would show them to his seniors and then get back to me. That hasn't happened yet.

I'll post when I find out something useful.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all, it has been a while but the storage space issue has been resolved.

The first Adobe agent I was in contact with took screenshots of the online storage spaces. The agent could not find the problem either and promised to get back to me after consulting his senior.

Two months later (!) I received an email asking if the case was still open or resolved. The agent telephoned me a few times and took over my computer to make some more screenshots to take to his seniors.

Then on Christmas eve, the 'deleted files' section of the online storage space was magically filled with files that I had deleted a long time ago. I started deleting those and guess what? Storage space at 0.0 GB! I'm happy that it's finally resolved.

So, for all having a similiar problem: contact an agent and be patient. Happy new year!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines