Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud storage used but can't find those files

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have difficulties unterstanding the use of my Cloud storage.

According to Lightroom, I have 70 MB used, which I can understand because I do have some pictures on my library. However, according to the Cloud website, I have already used 125 MB and I cannot find the other 55 MB worth of files.

I assume this must be something linked to Photoshop, because I played around editing some photos. However, I don´t see those files, I checked in the cloud, I checked local - no idea what takes the storage space.

I also checked the deleted items.

Any ideas where to look?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you can see below:

Lightroom app: 70 MB used

Cloud website: 125 MB used

Photoshop app: 125 MB used

But I just can´t find those 55 MB of files, neither local. nor in any apps or in the Cloud...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And you won't find them because nobody seems to know how Adobe Cloud storage works. For example, I just found out on another thread that you you can only see all your files within the application(s) which, I also am now told, doesn't work because the LR Mobil and LR CC desktop and LR Classic are separate apps with separate cloud storage. From that I infer that if you're syncing the files from LR mobil to LR CC desktop and some files don't sync correctly those files may, or may not,  be seen by the Cloud as added to the other app storage so you end up with 2x those files. Or, maybe not... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi PatrickBre,

All of these areas account for storage use https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/file-storage-quota.html#cloud-storage-includes. I'd also recommend checking here too, many times files end up in the deleted area taking up space https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/delete-files-permanently.html

Hope that helps,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you both for your help!

In fact, today the isssue has resolved itself without me doing anything. Everything should be the same as yesterday, because I did not delete, shift, remove, copy, relocate etc. files - maybe it was just a sync problem,  or maybe something deeper that I will never understand.

The Adobe Creative Cloud is really just a big myth to me...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is strange, but glad to hear it's sorted now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines