• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud Sync

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Can anyone tell me how to stop Adobe Cloud Syncing files constantly re-writng the files. Becuase it keeps going back to the begining of the file sync, half my files are not even downloaded.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open your cc desktop app > click file >sync > pause syncing.

p.s.  you probably have a corrupt file causing the problem.  you could copy your sync folder files to another directory and then delete the sync'd folder files.  that should stop the sync problem you're seeing.  you could then, if you wanted, using binary pattern move the files back to the sync folder until you isolate the corrupt one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my files are synced fine to one computer, it's when I try to sync them to a laptop at the same time. I ususlaly get a red alert when I have an issue with a file but in this case there isnt one. I have around 70,000 work files so it would be impossible to check them all? I dont want to Pause or stip the sync because I just trying to get all my cloud files to appear on my laptop at the same time as my desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if there's one corrupt file among 70,000 it would take, at most, 13 steps to isolate it using a binary search.

but, if you have 70,000 files i'm not sure you're using cc the way it's meant.  it's intended to facilitate sharing your files among several of your computers. it is not for backing up your files for security.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dont worry about it, thanks for the help. I've just sacked it off and gone with icloud! Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines