Highlighted

Cloud Syncing Issues

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I continually seem to have problems with syncing files, getting the "Some files failed to sync" problem. The LEARN MORE link does not provide any info of any assistance. Searching the forums does not seem to have any answers as well.. Real small files are okay but anything over 100mb seems to fail, and I dont even count 0.1Gb as a large file. Hopefully someone from Adobe can help with this as its very frustrating.

Hi Matt,

Did you ever get this resolved? The cause that I've seen in past cases has been related to some kind of conflict with anti-virus, firewall, or some other bandwidth intensive software or interfering with the operation of file sync.

Best,

- Dave

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cloud Syncing Issues

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I continually seem to have problems with syncing files, getting the "Some files failed to sync" problem. The LEARN MORE link does not provide any info of any assistance. Searching the forums does not seem to have any answers as well.. Real small files are okay but anything over 100mb seems to fail, and I dont even count 0.1Gb as a large file. Hopefully someone from Adobe can help with this as its very frustrating.

Hi Matt,

Did you ever get this resolved? The cause that I've seen in past cases has been related to some kind of conflict with anti-virus, firewall, or some other bandwidth intensive software or interfering with the operation of file sync.

Best,

- Dave

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 10, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt,

Best,

- Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 01, 2017 0