• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Collaborate

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2014 Jul 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are a design firm and we just recently started using the CC to share files. Overall, we are very happy with the experience, but there seems to be one extremely tedious process:

When we hire a new staff member, we need to share all the folders in the CC. When I select one folder I can collaborate and add the person, but when I select all folders, that option disappears. Is there an easy way to share all of the folders in in our CC? It seems like you should be able to send a batch collaborate just like you can batch move or archive files.

Thank you for the help,

Anthony

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2014 Jul 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the feature request. Currently you cannot select multiple folders and choose the Collaborate option.

One option is to create a single folder and move all the folders you want to collaborate on inside of it. Then you can choose the Collaborate option for this single folder and and it will cover all of the folders inside of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines