• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Collaboration files available via the web, but not syncing in Finder

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2015 Jan 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My boss signed me up on cc but when I've been invited to collaborate, whilst the files are available via the web, there are not showing up in finder on my PC.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2015 Jan 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same thing. Is there a way that files can be synced directly from multiple user's computers rather than via the web browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2015 Jan 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you accepting invitations to the collaborations you have been invited to?, are you logged on to the same Adobe account on the web UI and desktop application?

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2015 Jan 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Warner,

Yes, I accepted an invitation to a collaboration i was invited to. No, Im not logged in on the same adobe account (as the invitee) - Do i need to be?

thanks

Nyree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2015 Jan 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

No, You do however need to be logged into the same adobe account (Invited user) on both desktop and web. If you have already done this are you sure there are any files being shared with you?

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines