• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Collaboration with non-CC members

People's Champ ,
Sep 12, 2015 Sep 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious but I can't find a definite answer in the FAQ or instructions.

I'm just starting a video project and have people shooting footage for in in seven cities in five countries (plus my own here).  Each is only doing a few shots but need to get them to me.

I'd like to use CC for them to upload their shots but only one of them has his own Creative Cloud subscription (the others only shoot and don't edit so have no need for themselves).

Is this possible in CC?  I know I can share files with non-subscribers and that I can collaborate with people who have their own account...but can I add a non-subscriber to the collaboration list so they can upload?  I have no problem if they see other stuff or not...but it would be great to receive my footage this way.  I'd really rather use CC than Dropbox.

Thanks in advance!

Bob

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 14, 2015 Sep 14, 2015

You can do a collaboration with a non-subscriber, but they will need to create an Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2015 Sep 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do a collaboration with a non-subscriber, but they will need to create an Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Sep 14, 2015 Sep 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!  That's the answer I needed.  I wasn't aware you could get an Adobe ID without owning an Adobe product.

Thanks again...that makes this project a lot easier for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines