Highlighted

Colleagues are unable to sync their changes to files I own

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my first test sharing a file with CC and immediately I have hit problems. I placed a packaged indd file into the cloud folder which synced and is using 4% of my 100gb allowance. We are using CC for teams. My colleague opened the file once she had synced it and made a small change then saved and closed it. Then she got a notification saying 'Unable to sync <fileName> because the owner of <folderName> has exceeded their storage quota.' But as I said I am at 4% of my quota. I have seen another unresolved issue on the forum with the same problem but it said there was no help from Adobe on this. Have you figured out if anything is happening which you can fix? All my apps are up to date as are my colleagues. What gives? We were hoping to move our workflow from being server based to cloud based and just in testing it with one single file I have been massively put off. Is it worth my effort trying anything else?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Colleagues are unable to sync their changes to files I own

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my first test sharing a file with CC and immediately I have hit problems. I placed a packaged indd file into the cloud folder which synced and is using 4% of my 100gb allowance. We are using CC for teams. My colleague opened the file once she had synced it and made a small change then saved and closed it. Then she got a notification saying 'Unable to sync <fileName> because the owner of <folderName> has exceeded their storage quota.' But as I said I am at 4% of my quota. I have seen another unresolved issue on the forum with the same problem but it said there was no help from Adobe on this. Have you figured out if anything is happening which you can fix? All my apps are up to date as are my colleagues. What gives? We were hoping to move our workflow from being server based to cloud based and just in testing it with one single file I have been massively put off. Is it worth my effort trying anything else?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?