• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

comments of public shared link

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2015 Dec 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have shared a link to a file in my asset library.  In the advanced options, I have clicked the box to allow comments, however, the person receiving the link is unable to leave comments.  The comment box is available, but when a comment is left and submit is clicked, nothing happens.  I have tested this myself and get the same result.  Anyone have any ideas?  There are not a lot of options in the share, public link and check a box so pretty sure its nothing I am doing wrong.  When I am logged into my Creative account, I can put comments on the file.  Some kind of permissions issue occurring in the background.  I have tried this as not logged in as a member, and as logged in as a free member, not a subscriber to CC, neither works

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2016 Jan 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@roxanel90761211 - Were you able to resolve this problem? If not I can work with you or the person you sent the link to to get this resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2016 Mar 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue here. Users can be logged in, or not logged in, and clicking the Add Comment button just dims the button and nothing else happens. @Ken G. Rice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines