Highlighted

Comp CC won't sync with Creative Cloud, won't send to InDesign

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started using Creative Cloud last month. I use Comp CC the most. I created a test project to see how it works, and it did work. Today however, I want to sync my new projects with Creative Cloud and nothing comes up. My Creative Cloud folder is empty both in my ipad and in my desktop. In the settings tab from my Comp CC account, all it says is "Sync in progress -0% of 20 GB". But it's been like that for the past few hours. I tried restarting my ipad and desktop, logging out and in from my account and nothing happens. I tried sharing my projects from my Comp to InDesign. Does not work. It just says "Unable to send. An error occurred while uploading your project." It is very frustrating. It had worked previously, like maybe a week ago the last time I checked. Is there any solution to this?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Comp CC won't sync with Creative Cloud, won't send to InDesign

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started using Creative Cloud last month. I use Comp CC the most. I created a test project to see how it works, and it did work. Today however, I want to sync my new projects with Creative Cloud and nothing comes up. My Creative Cloud folder is empty both in my ipad and in my desktop. In the settings tab from my Comp CC account, all it says is "Sync in progress -0% of 20 GB". But it's been like that for the past few hours. I tried restarting my ipad and desktop, logging out and in from my account and nothing happens. I tried sharing my projects from my Comp to InDesign. Does not work. It just says "Unable to send. An error occurred while uploading your project." It is very frustrating. It had worked previously, like maybe a week ago the last time I checked. Is there any solution to this?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please send the logs using Log Collector Tool ?

Regards,

Ramesh.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines