• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Conflicted copies with XD project within the Creative Cloud files folder

Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should only have 5 or 6 files in CC folder. Instead I have 99. I just deleted all of these less than a week ago. HELP--I'm drowing!!!!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Hi Michael,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. A few questions to better understand

• Why are you attempting to sync the XD project? I want to understand your workflow a little better
  • Is the XD project open on more than one computer when the issue is occurring?
  • Could you help us out by collecting log files from all of computers in which the issue is occurring?

To collect the log files download the log collection tool from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

After you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. A few questions to better understand

• Why are you attempting to sync the XD project? I want to understand your workflow a little better
  • Is the XD project open on more than one computer when the issue is occurring?
  • Could you help us out by collecting log files from all of computers in which the issue is occurring?

To collect the log files download the log collection tool from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

After you run it, it will create a .zip file on your desktop of all of the log files from your system. If you could upload and share a link with me on where to download the .zip from, I'll pass it on to our engineering dept. to review. You can send the link privately by clicking on my name here in the forums and select the message option.

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this issue too....Not this bad....I only have one conflicted copy. But it's annoying....How do I resolve file conflicts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this problem with a team. It has caused the team to stop using the desktop synch. There are hundreds of conflicted copies, if not thousands.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my case the conflicted copies are illustrator files, and other image files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi David

I have face similar kind of issue. I was working on one file with the previous version of XD and I have made changes with that file and saved it to CC. Then I updated my XD and when I opened that file my new changes was disapper and it was showing older file. I have downloaded that CC log collector and uploaded ZXP file to adobe server with name of "AdobeLogs_20190620_113848_639-win". I have made very crucial changes to those file. can you please help me with find those changes from it. I would appriciate it.

Thanks & Regards

Chirag Sankhat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines