Conflicted copies.

Explorer ,
Aug 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to sync my files, I have them on 2 computers, one updated more recent than the other, plus creative cloud.  Now that they are synced I have 3 copies of everything 2 of each being conflicted copies.  The one file that is not marked conflicted, goes back to May when you went down.Why didn't you just have them sync to the newest date? - NOT Happy...

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Conflicted copies.

Explorer ,
Aug 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to sync my files, I have them on 2 computers, one updated more recent than the other, plus creative cloud.  Now that they are synced I have 3 copies of everything 2 of each being conflicted copies.  The one file that is not marked conflicted, goes back to May when you went down.Why didn't you just have them sync to the newest date? - NOT Happy...

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 08, 2013 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please email me at kenrice@adobe.com with the CoreSync log file

On Mac OS X go to:

~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/CoreSync-yyyy-mm-dd.log

To see the user Library in the Finder hold down the Option key and click on the Go menu. The user Library will appear as a folder to select.

On Windows go to:

%APPDATA%/Adobe/CoreSync/CoreSync-yyyy-mm-dd.log

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 08, 2013 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

thanks for providing your log file.  We're investigating the issue.  Either myself or someone from the team will contact you.  Apologies for the inconvenience.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2013 0