• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Conflicted files

Participant ,
Nov 05, 2014 Nov 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since I updated to CC14 (InDesign, PhotoShop, etc.) files synching to the cloud has been crazy.  For the longest time they would not synch at all, so I removed all files and uploaded them again (which took a long time).  This worked fine for two days.  Now, as I start my morning, I see that in my CC folder each file lists that it has a conflicted copy on my Mac. If I click on the little cloud icon at the top of the screen I see the yellow exclamation mark stating that some files failed to synch.  If you click the Learn More button it takes you to a page showing the the cloud is working properly.  Well what good is that when the cloud clearly isn't working properly.

I am so tired of the files not synching.  Does anyone have any idea how to stop the conflicts and make it all work perfectly like it used to before CC14?

Thanks

deb

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2014 Nov 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seeing the same thing. Would love to know what's going on. It's cluttering up my file storage and makes accessing the right file confusing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 28, 2014 Dec 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am just checking the forum today as I am still wrestling with conflicted files and files not synchronizing.  No one from adobe has addressed my question.  I guess my potatoes are too small!

Generally, I think most of the files are synchronizing now, but I am not sure.  I still have three in a folio that are constantly showing the synchronizing arrows on the files, so I don;'t think they are correct in the cloud.  In the meantime, I back up my files daily on an external hard drive because I cant count on the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2015 Jan 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you tell me what version of Creative Cloud you are on, and how many computers are using your Adobe ID for sync?, do you only use 1 computer?.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 21, 2015 Jan 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am getting conflicted files and i am at a loss about what to do---guess i will get off the creative cloud!!

it's not good enough to have to check the files to see what is your right one

this morning i had a file conflicted while i was looking at the finder on my computer!!

pretty simple setup really, only one computer involved---

surely if creative cloud is conflicted about a file it should conflict in the cloud and not on my desktop (what conflicts in creative cloud stays in creative cloud???)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you supply me with your log files, you can locate them by looking at.

Mac:

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync

Windows:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync

'Library' on Mac and 'AppData' on Windows are both hidden folders. Please read these pages for help on showing these folders:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html (Win)

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html (Mac)

Please send upload them to Creative Cloud and send me a link at harress@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you supply me with your log files, you can locate them by looking at.

Mac:

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync

Windows:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync

'Library' on Mac and 'AppData' on Windows are both hidden folders. Please read these pages for help on showing these folders:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html (Win)

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html (Mac)

Please send upload them to Creative Cloud and send me a link at harress@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2015 Dec 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this exact problem and it is EXTREMELY frustrating. 

When I work between the 2 computers it makes conflicted copies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2015 Dec 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Heidikirn:

Apologizes for your inconvenience. Could you please help to provide more information and we will investigate your issue and provide the solution ASAP? Please kindly use the log collector tool ( https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html ) on your 2 computers and send the zip file on your desktop to me at SyncForum-Communication@adobe.com.And please kindly provide the information below: 

-- Operating Systems in your 2 computers

-- Creative Cloud version in your 2 computers

-- Please kindly provide the screenshot of conflicted files in the Creative Cloud Files folder in your computers

-- Forum Post Link

-- Your adobe ID

Best Regards.

Lin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines