• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Confusing CC my work area

Advisor ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it possible to organize CC files into folders only for Synced files and Cloud documents and not for Published files? What's the difference between Cloud documents, Synced files and Published? Both Published and Cloud documents are files placed on the CC server - so why the different names? Why is it only possible to see Cloud documents and Shared with you in the CC desktop application but not Files and Published? All of them are listed in two different menues in the CC application. And why does Shared appear two times in the CC desktop application? It's both inside and outside the menu, as the only option that is presented both places. This whole creative cloud system is so messy and confusing.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am searching every article, FAQ, forum, community, etc. trying to get the answers to your exact same questions. Wondering if you have figured this out since posting this question in July 2020 and if so, if you could please share your discoveries?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
No. I have since left XD for Figma.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines