• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Continual sign in issues

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm aware that this issue has been mentioned before, but none of those solutions have worked for me and it feels somewhat more aggressive than the issue stated before. 

The majority of the time I open an adobe app on my machine, it asks me to sign in. Especially after restarting the machine, but sometimes I might have to restart an app and it will ask me to sign again and sometimes it will close an app whilst I'm working on something (fortunately, it usually asks if I want to save first) and then ask me to sign in again when I re-open it. Which is very annoying. 

What's worse is, sometimes it just gets stuck in a loop. I'll sign in, it will accept it and open the app and then the app will imediately close and it will keep doing that until I restart the machine. Although sometimes it might do it two or three times and then work fine. 

It even seems to happen between apps, I might have Premiere Pro working fine and then open After Effects and get this behaviour, whilst Premiere is logged in and working ok.

So far, I've reinstalled Windows (Windows 10 Pro 20H2 on build 19042.928), reinstalled Creative Cloud (currently it's version 5.4.3.544 and I'm using the latest 2021 builds but I've been having problems with this for a long time, it just seems to be getting worse and more frequent.) 

I've also tried numerous times restarting credential manger, but this doesn't seem to help either.

The machine specs are: Ryzen 7 3700x, 32gb of 3200mhz ram in dual channel and a GTX-1080. 

Windows and Creative Cloud are both installed on the same 1tb Sabrent nVME SSD (but I do have a second drive with some other programs installed, then a third drive which has the documents/music/pictures libraries and fourth drive with the videos libraries on and then additional external hard drives and SSDs that I hot swap where most of my actual projects and video files are stored.) 

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's something on your computer (eg, av, antimalware, cleaner, defragger etc) that's interfering with your sign-in credentials.

with the frequency of the problems you're describing, your av program and a possible malware sniffer are the more likely culprits.  which av program do you have and which, if any, antimalware prog do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used Avira and Windows Defender

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there have been reports of avira causing problems, Solved: Avira Antivirus detects spy software inside Adobe ... - Adobe Support Community - 9701206

i don't know if that's causing your current problem but i would test, if i were you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I completely uninstalled Avira to test it, and still experiencing the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reach out to technical support.  Maybe they can identify the conflict.

1. With a browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers, please log-in to your account portal below.
https://account.adobe.com/plans
2. Scroll down to Contact Adobe or Adobe Help Center.
3. Online chat is available in English 24/7. See screenshot.

image.png
4. In the chat box, type AGENT followed by enter key and wait for a human.
5. Alternately, phone customer service M-F during normal business hours.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Please keep us posted on what happens. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Abba2566,

Sorry for your frustration with this.

Generally the solutions here will help with that issue.
https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html

If the solutions there don't help, the solutions here are typically the next steps deeper in causes
https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/adobe-license-issues-keychain-credential-mgr.html

Based off of your description it sounds like you've done some of these (maybe all?).

Like others mentioned, it's good to rule out third party software which might be interfering and you can also contact support for assistance too.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Hope you're able to get it sorted soon,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines