Highlighted

Core Sync (32 bit) won't stop syncing.

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the update yesterday my system runs the processor constantly - Core Sync (32 bit).

I never experienced this before with the desktop installed Creative Cloud component.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Hi Dave:

Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please provide the information about your operating system, and please use the log collector tool https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and send the zip file on your desktop to me at SyncForum-Communication@adobe.com.? Please attach the forum post link with email as well.

Best Regards

Lin

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Core Sync (32 bit) won't stop syncing.

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the update yesterday my system runs the processor constantly - Core Sync (32 bit).

I never experienced this before with the desktop installed Creative Cloud component.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Hi Dave:

Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please provide the information about your operating system, and please use the log collector tool https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and send the zip file on your desktop to me at SyncForum-Communication@adobe.com.? Please attach the forum post link with email as well.

Best Regards

Lin

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for your troubles. I know our engineering team is aware of an issue related to this. Please see this thread: Mac File Sync issue when using extended characters in folder names

Could you try turning off file sync and see if that helps?

Use the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app to manage your apps and services, download apps, share file...

Thanks,

- Dave.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

Thank you for the feed back.

Just to mention that I did not have this issue before the auto-upgrade happened two days ago.

I don't believe I have any file name /directory name issues, all being pretty simplistic.

I have switched the Sync off but would obviously like to have it work as before.

Thanks again!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave:

Best Regards

Lin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines